Crystal Studio Scam

Date:02/13/2015 7:25 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: Zendigity
Subject: Purchase Inquiry.

I previously sent you an inquiry regarding your works but didn’t get a response from you.

Advise back if you ship to Elliniko, Athens Island and In regards to payment, Do you accept either Paypal or Master card ?

Will await your timely response.

Sincerely.
—–
Crystaline Jean
Elliniko, Athens 88700

From: zendigity
To: Crystal Studio
Sent: Fri, Feb 13, 2015 2:30 pm
Subject: RE: Purchase Inquiry.

Hello,

Please forgive my lack of response,  I don’t recall seeing your previous inquiry.

While we don’t typically ship overseas,  we could certainly make arrangements, depending on the items you’re interested.

We do accept PayPal.

-Mike

Zendigity Productions

From: Crystal
Date:02/16/2015 6:28 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: Zendigity
Subject: Re: Price List. Attached Images

Dear Mike,

Thanks for your response. I will like to know the availability and the cost of each macroabstractography selected below.

ORDER LIST :

NG03 – Florescent fog – what do you see?

NG04 – In our minds we create the patterns of what we see.

NG07 – What’s become lost?

NG18 – Perhaps it’s a butterfly.

NG21 – So long as we participate in the seeing.

NG19 – Or simply a leaf blowing across a lake.

NG12 – What’s taking place is taking place in a reality shared by us all.

NG05 – What we see becomes filtered by what we perceive.

SHIPPING ADDRESS..

#########

Athens : Attiki 10432

Greece Island

We are from San Antonio, TX., But my husband and I relocated to Island of Greece in 2010 cause of his work, Shipping can be done by either UPS or DHL so after packaging you can contact either of the courier for a quote. Hope to read back from you with the prices of all listed above.

I will appreciate your timely response.

Sincerely,

Crystal Studio

Akrotiri, 84700

From: zendigity
To: Crystal
Sent: Tue, Feb 17, 2015 2:15 am
Subject: Re: Price List. Attached Images

Are you looking for prints,  gallery wrapped canvas, or our special one of a kind resin coated canvas?

The prints and gallery wrapped canvas are available in 16×20($250 US), and 24×36($350 US)  sizes,  while the coated canvas is only avaliable in 24×36 and sells for $1200.

Once you provide me with this information we can calculate the shipping.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

-Mike

Zendigity Productions

From: zendigity
Date:02/17/2015 11:23 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: Crystal
Subject: Re: Price List. Attached Images

Thanks, Mike

I appreciate the response, I want the prints in 16″ x 20″ sizes on gallery wrapped canvas

ORDER LIST :

NG03 – 16″ x 20″

NG04 – 16″ x 20″

NG07 – 16″ x 20″

NG18 – 16″ x 20″

NG21 – 16″ x 20″

NG19 – 16″ x 20″

NG12 – 16″ x 20″

NG05 – 16″ x 20″

Subtotal : $2000.00

I will appreciate a good discount on my order and also i will like you to visit UPS or FEDEX for a shipping quote for all 8prints shipping to Athens : Attiki 10432.

I will await your update on the discount and also shipping cost so i can finalize my order.

Sincerely,

——

Crystal Studio

Akrotiri, 84700

From: zendigity
Date:02/18/2015 11:23 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: Crystal
Subject: Re: Price List. Attached Images

Oh wow,  that’s excellent,  but I’m afraid there’s a small problem in that there are reports online that indicate your name has been used to propagate fraudulent business transactions on etsy and PayPal.

Can you please explain why there are complaints regarding your organization using stolen credit cards and attempting to order thousands of dollars of merchandise from etsy stores?

If we are to do business, I’ll need you to deposit funds into an escrow account to verify the authenticity of your transaction.  Once I’m certain that the funds are legitimate, I’ll process the order.

Otherwise, I’m afraid I’m unable to assist you.

Thank you for your interest in Zendigity productions

-Mike